Hours of operation
Open daily year round between 5 a.m. and 11 p.m., unless otherwise posted.
The Township of Russell reserves the right to close the park to the
public use at any time for maintenance or at the discretion of the
1. Dogs must be leashed when entering and exiting the off-leash area.
2. Poop and scoop is mandatory.
3. All dogs must be legally licensed, have current vaccination and must wear tags.
4. Dogs under 4 months of age, female dogs in heat, sick or injured and aggressive dogs are not allowed in the dog park
5. Dog owners must remain in the fenced area and carry a leash at all
times while their dogs are using the dog park. Owners must have verbal
control at all times.
6. Aggressive dogs are prohibited from entering the park. Owners must
immediately leash and remove dogs from the park at the first sign of
7. No more than two (2) dogs per owner are allowed.
8. Glass containers, toys or food are not permitted in the park.
9. No smoking.
10. Pinch (prong), choke and spike collars are not allowed in the dog park.
11. Children under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
12. Handlers must be 15 years of age and older.
Dog owners are subject to the Dog Owners Liability Act and Russell Township Municipal By-law.
Owners are legally responsible for their dogs’ actions.
Municipal Law Enforcement officers will monitor the park randomly.
Use at your own risk:
The Township is not responsible for any loss, damage or injury that may occur from the use of this dog park.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL: 911
TO REPORT VANDALISM OR CONCERNS CALL:
- By-Law Services: 613-443-3066
- After Hours Call: 613-443-3066 ext. 8